1.9.07

No CFL updates

I wish I had more to say about the CFL this season. Unfortunately, I have lost the ablity to access CFL games on my cable.

The folks at Comcast Sports Chicago have taken the games off the air in the middle of the season. Their excuse is that they have so much more programming. Yes, it is carrying more college football this year. But I even saw a rebroadcast of a soccer game. And this doesn't even count the infomercials it carries.

I have argued to not much avail that taking the games off in the middle of the season is completely unfair, not to mention that there are quite a few fans who love watching the sport. They don't seem impressed.

So hopefully, in your part of the country, you are having more luck getting the games than I am. That being said, I do plan to take in the Argonauts-Tiger Cats battle Saturday in Toronto.

I will check in from Canada's largest city throughout my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home