2.4.07

No sneak peek into NHL this year

Thanks to the greedy idiots at MLB, I am deprived of NHL games this week.

That probably doesn't make sense, but when MLB games were available in a cable package, they would show the first week of MLB for free. They are on the same channels as the NHL, so those NHL games would also be free.

I could watch NHL games from the CBC and TSN, and see cool Canadian commercials. But this year, I am out of luck.

Yes, I could purchase the NHL package, especially since the Versus/NBC deal shows as few Canadian teams as possible. Consider that Edmonton, which came 1 game away from a Stanley Cup victory, could not be seen at all on either Versus or NBC.

So in the exciting last week of the NHL season, I get games that have nothing to do with the final playoff chase. If it weren't for MLB's greed for taking things to DirecTV (which I can't get at all, Bud Selig), I would bring you fun NHL notes. So thanks, Bud, once again for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home