27.5.07

Latest Canadian trip

I decided for as long as I am in the Midwest that at least once a year, preferably more, I will do a trip to Windsor.

I realize Windsor is considered the armpit of Canada and Southwestern Ontario. But I always discover new things, more than just the Windsor Ballet.

I made another trip to its Little Italy. Unlike Chicago's, Windsor's Little Italy is continuous and is a rather fun experience. I had a good dinner and a nice stroll. In fact, I strolled back to my hotel since the Little Italy is fairly close to downtown.

I also discovered the mall in Windsor. I wanted a hockey hat, and hockey hats are hard to find in the States. I found all I wanted at the mall.

I also did some food research, buying sweetened products that taste less sweet in Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home